Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flare 4.2 [Download and Virus Check]
Hi. I recently purchased Flare, and I would like to give back to the community. This is not a RAT. I just did a virus scan and there is a false positive check on one antivirus called Fortinet.

Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/39cce...481398644/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d29v839wk4...re_4.2.zip

Feel free to crack it and submit it, but please give credit to me if you do Tongue
flare is fucking bad

OHH BRO SOME CHINESE $2 AV PICKED IT UP AS A VIRUS IM AFRAID IM GONNA HAVE TO MEME YOU
My AV says it's safe cuz it's gud
[Image: yahoo.png]
I am the developer of ... Obsidia

My website: http://zengins-stuff.weebly.com/ - Clients, Accounts & a lot of other stuff!

ZenRAT - Out now.

Official Skype contact: achmet.zengin
You need a flare account to begin cracking this. Files are downloaded after logging in that are required to run, but you don't get them without a login.
(12-11-2016, 07:05 AM)GenericSkid Wrote: You need a flare account to begin cracking this. Files are downloaded after logging in that are required to run, but you don't get them without a login.

What files do you need? I have an account so I can get them for you guys
(12-17-2016, 04:33 AM)Squelch Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:05 AM)GenericSkid Wrote: You need a flare account to begin cracking this. Files are downloaded after logging in that are required to run, but you don't get them without a login.

When you run flare normally you get additional classes that belong to the "a" package. I've not checked where they're downloaded in the client but they're referenced but don't exist until the client is run (with an account). Personally 1.9 is a odd version to bother cracking since there's 1.7/1.8 (pre-combat update) and 1.11/1.10 (New combat, more up-to-date). 1.9 is kinda in the awkward dead zone as far as I've seen.
(12-17-2016, 06:53 AM)GenericSkid Wrote:

When you run flare normally you get additional classes that belong to the "a" package. I've not checked where they're downloaded in the client but they're referenced but don't exist until the client is run (with an account). Personally 1.9 is a odd version to bother cracking since there's 1.7/1.8 (pre-combat update) and 1.11/1.10 (New combat, more up-to-date). 1.9 is kinda in the awkward dead zone as far as I've seen.

It won't let me extract some classes from the jar while Flare is running. Says they aren't specified. Idk how to extract them to send here Tongue
(12-17-2016, 07:36 PM)Squelch Wrote: It won't let me extract some classes from the jar while Flare is running. Says they aren't specified. Idk how to extract them to send here Tongue

That wouldn't work anyways. The downloaded classes never touch the disk.
I'm Cat.

Didn't either Lone, Itami, or Ayzhin have one? They would probably know what they are doing too since they are normally the ones to crack it.
It's too bad that ignorance isn't painful.
(01-11-2017, 12:49 AM)ChaoticStrafePvP Wrote:
(with an account).
Didn't either Lone, Itami, or Ayzhin have one? They would probably know what they are doing too since they are normally the ones to crack it.

I have one now but I think that would be cheating. And cheating is bad Angry