Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm super bored, give me some client ideas
Nintendo Switch emulator
Pc emulator
[Image: ngnqjo.gif]
vladymyr simulatooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor
(01-13-2017, 06:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: vladymyr simulatooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

HE HQKES TEH US ELEUXTNS FUKIN RUSKI FASCIST SHITSCIM #IMWITHHER
(01-13-2017, 08:22 PM)GenericSkid Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 06:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: vladymyr simulatooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

OHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(01-13-2017, 08:59 PM)Ultra Wrote:

OHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WEE LET INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY, BIGOTRY, AND SySTEMATIC OPPRESSION OF POC AND LGBTQPBAOMNKE+ DICTATE THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY AND NOW WE HAVE A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NARCISISTIC RACIST FASCIST NAZI REPUBLICAN OOMPA LOOMPA DONALD J TRUMP RUNNING OUT COUNTRY!11!!1 WHAT HA VE W E DO NE???????????????????????
(01-13-2017, 04:29 AM)GenericSkid Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 11:56 PM)GoldenLemon Wrote: instead implement something like this into hack!!!!
https://github.com/bryanjjohnson/Java-Gameboy-Emulator

A Gameboy? Gaaaayy!

Go big or go home. GameCUBE emulator incoming!

Got some basic mods working: Fly / Nofall / Fastmine

I won't be making bypasses, but neato things I'll add.

Also have I mentioned this will support multiple versions?
can i make you a killaura im kinda good with those!!!!!
(01-13-2017, 10:10 PM)GenericSkid Wrote:

WEE LET INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY, BIGOTRY, AND SySTEMATIC OPPRESSION OF POC AND LGBTQPBAOMNKE+ DICTATE THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY AND NOW WE HAVE A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NARCISISTIC RACIST FASCIST NAZI REPUBLICAN OOMPA LOOMPA DONALD J TRUMP RUNNING OUT COUNTRY!11!!1 WHAT HA VE W E DO NE???????????????????????
OH DUDE CAN U PLS ADD MY CHILDHOOD TO YOUR CLIENT IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE THIS 90% OF THE TIME
http://imgur.com/a/44aN8 IT WAS ON PS2 SO IT WAS ALOT OF MY CHILDHOOD
(01-14-2017, 04:07 PM)GoldenLemon Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 10:10 PM)GenericSkid Wrote:

OH DUDE CAN U PLS ADD MY CHILDHOOD TO YOUR CLIENT IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE THIS 90% OF THE TIME
http://imgur.com/a/44aN8 IT WAS ON PS2 SO IT WAS ALOT OF MY CHILDHOOD
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░▀███▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄███████▀░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░
░░░░░░▄████████░░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░
░░░░░██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░███▌░
░░░░░▀█████▀░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░▐███░
░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░▐███░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░███▌░
░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▐███░░
░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄███░░░